What We'll Be Watching Tonight

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NCAA Basketball- Terps/Vermont 7pm (we'll actually get to see this one- ESPN2)

NBA Basketball- We'll stop by every game because of the League Pass. You can probably bet on a "Game you don't want to watch post" (ESPN/NBA TV)

Lost- We think the show is going downhill, but we can't miss it. (ABC)

You can post comments on the games/announcing here. And if there are a lot of you.....we may just grace you with our presence. So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:29 PM

2 Comments:

I used to be a lost fan, and now I am done.
Too many new charaters.
Established charaters being over the top.
Walt and Michael gone and Mr. Eko whacked by the smoke. (Though no one dies on this show..they come back in flashbacks)
Sawyer not just saying "forget this" and pushing annoying bug eye Other guy over the cliff.

Lost used to be "Ignore the Phone" TV, but now, I now find I can work on my blog or read others while the show is on. And I know almost as much about what is going on now as I did then.

Over. Under. Under. Done.

Spaced Cowboy said...
Nov 9, 2006, 8:34:00 AM  

I agree wholeheartedly.

Nov 9, 2006, 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment