Eisen Emailer Defends Herself (Poorly)

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Via SbB...

In an interview with Philly.com Alycia defends herself by describing the emails as "harmless banter between two old friends". Right....cause that's what I do to catch up with old friends. I send quasi-nude photos to my buds in hope of luring them back into my life....

"I don't want to hurt his marriage," said Lane, 34, whose second divorce was recently final. "I hope love comes to me. I'm not looking for it with a married man. I have been the married girl who was cheated on."
That's pretty much what you'd expect someone in that situation to say, but there are two more interesting parts to the story. First, what's with the Philly Inquirer sticking up for Lane? If you read the article there's a part that says....
"The story, which Lane said was not what it appeared, quickly became the talk of a celebrity-starved town and even mushroomed into national fodder as scandal-sniffing bloggers inveighed against Lane."
Umm, not sure if you want to align yourself with a homewrecker who drew attention to a previous divorce by going on Dr. Phil, but....okay. Second, THE GIRL WENT ON DR. PHIL TO DRAW ATTENTION TO A DIVORCE!

At the end of the interview Lane says, ""I really and truly want to be known as a journalist. I didn't get into journalism to be part of a gossip column - never in a million years." Brooks pulls the most damaging quote of the whole article....
"Lane went under the microscope - by her own choosing. She was divorcing her first husband when she appeared on camera - twice - to confide in 'Dr. Phil' McGraw in May 2004.
Yeah, that sounds like someone who doesn't want to be in the spotlight, and shame on the Philadelphia Inquirer for contradicting themselves in their own article. I mean their own readers think the chick was wrong....come on.


EISENS "BOOBYLICIOUS" HOMEWRECKER WAS ON DR. PHIL (Sports by Brooks)
Alycia Lane defends "saucy" e-mails (Philadelphia Inquirer)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:55 PM

4 Comments:

female AA readers, please enlighten us: What the hell is this woman doing throwing herself at Dick Eisen? Is it his huge (growing everyday) forehead? or is it the way he used to say "Gaaaaaat it!" when someone hit a homerun?

WCT said...
May 2, 2007, 4:42:00 PM  

The most shocking part of the story, at least to me: Dr. Phil has a last name.

I did not know that.

I thought he was like Nene or Rhonaldinho.

point 23 said...
May 2, 2007, 8:38:00 PM  

If Eisen really cared about NFL fans he would start up a blog and post those pictures of her in her bikini.

I would.

Jay said...
May 2, 2007, 10:04:00 PM  

Oh and AA ... If you would like to relive "Songgirl Booty-gate" you will do everything in your power to get your hands on those pictures! ;-)

Jay said...
May 2, 2007, 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment