Saints-Bears Live-Blog 4th Quarter- The Stench is Upon Us

Sunday, January 21, 2007

"January Football Drama by Lake Michigan"- JB

The brunt of all our jokes for the day Stinchcomb is the photo for the 4th.

Rex with a ridiculously bad throw, but Berrian lays down to make the grab and save his ass. Fred Thomas looked like a douchebag on that play.

25-14 Bears.

5:40- Brees blasted by Ogunleye. That should have been Bears ball because he sacked him....the ball came loose....and Ogunleye grabs it and Brees has him down by contact.

Signal to Noise said..."The Greatness That Is Chris Meyers." We approve of this tag.

One More Dying Quail said...If I'm remembered for anything in this world, I hope it's for creating the first "The Greatness That Is..." tag.

The Greatness is tag is the best thing to happen to this blog.....period. Tbat and random cheerleader asses.
Chicago Ball.

5:45- "Chicago Bears have kind of imposed their will........if you will"- Troy Aikman

Touchdown Bears and Benson.














32-14 Bears......that should be game.

Interception by the Bears and that will about do it for America's New Team. The Bears run three times and waste some clock.

5:59- Urlacher crushes Colston. And on the next play Brees Intentional Grounds again. Blow the Whistle! Blow the Whistle!!!

I really think Ricky Manning must have changed his name a-la Dominick Davis. "I think the turning point in the game was the sack, or intentional grounding safety"- TA, you think so Troy?!?!?! Really? It was a two point game.

Thomas Jones pulls a Reggie Bush and this is turning into OSU/Florida.

39-14. Turn out the lights......the party is over New Orleans.

I think it's time to just go ahead and post it.......




"I guess now it's just a matter of who the Bears are going to be facing"- TA, Really??? I had no idea how that worked Troy.

As soon as the Bears can let me post a final score I'll send this thing over to RUTS for the AFC Championship.

Okay.....I don't care. The final score is 39-14......and I'd watch out for this defense AFC. SEXY REXY IS HEADING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!. RUTS is up next......enjoy.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 5:29 PM

7 Comments:

wow... that's all I can say about that play

WCT said...
Jan 21, 2007, 5:35:00 PM  

Has a wide receiver ever laid down (not laid out - LAID DOWN) on the field to make a catch before?

Jan 21, 2007, 5:36:00 PM  

THROWGASM!

Neither one of those Saints DBs thought to touch him as he went down.

Signal to Noise said...
Jan 21, 2007, 5:38:00 PM  

Rextacy in the Super Bowl = Big business for Kissing Suzy Kolber.

Scrappled said...
Jan 21, 2007, 5:46:00 PM  

ballgame

WCT said...
Jan 21, 2007, 5:52:00 PM  

I just saw the Ghost Rider trailer. I hope I'm not the only one excited by this.

Signal to Noise said...
Jan 21, 2007, 5:55:00 PM  

How much Chapstick does a guy need?

Anonymous said...
Jan 21, 2007, 6:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment