ESPY Promo: Eli's Comin'! (UPDATED)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Sports Point has come across the first of what's sure to be many an ESPY promo. I'm not quite sure what the theme is, but we have JT singing about Eli Manning!



That could quite possibly be the dumbest commercial I've ever seen. And while I have no idea what their doing in varsity jackets, it's cracking me up this morning. Maybe it's because it's still early, but I'm crying over here. The sweatshirt line got me good.

Update: Forget just one! Reader Zeke comes through with the whole lot. Complete with an appearance by Michael Strahan....



So awkwardly very funny.

Justin Timberlake is Kind of Awesome (The Sports Point)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:24 AM

2 Comments:

I've heard that Lance Bass sings to Tony Romo every night.

GMoney said...
Jun 25, 2008, 10:43:00 AM  

They got Strahan to appear in front of a camera?

Good get.

Are they gonna work on Chuck Schumer next?

Anonymous said...
Jun 26, 2008, 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment