New Reebok "Migration" Ad Kinda Creepy, Kinda Cool

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I saw the end of this during yesterday's NFL Live and yesterday was apparently the first airing of this Reebok commercial. The theme is that NFL Players are obviously migrating to training camp, and in the V-formation no less.



I think they're selling something too, but I couldn't figure out what. The music weirds me out, and I have no idea why Laurence Maroney is on a beach, but I'm officially ready for the start of the season. I don't care what you think about Eli, seeing him standing on the BK Bridge is pretty badass.

9 Comments:

burger king has a bridge now? corporate sponsorship has gone too far people

BackBergtt said...
Jul 23, 2008, 10:08:00 AM  

To Hell with Reebok, bring back British Knights!

GMoney said...
Jul 23, 2008, 10:42:00 AM  

Awful,

I saw the video too! So wack

Anonymous said...
Jul 23, 2008, 10:51:00 AM  

Whats this song?

Anonymous said...
Jul 23, 2008, 8:44:00 PM  

"Train Song" by Vashti Bunyan.

Trippy...and good.

It’s many hundred miles but it won’t be long..........

Seahawks are gonna kill on sight this year. The Pacific Northwest is gonna get some!

Unknown said...
Jul 24, 2008, 3:05:00 AM  

Shouldn't they be migrating in I-formation?

battlekow said...
Jul 24, 2008, 3:24:00 AM  

i won't stand for vashti bunyan hate around these parts. you can like sports and late 60's psych folk at the same time. waiting for comus to be used in a nike ad

Anonymous said...
Jul 25, 2008, 3:09:00 AM  

how does the music make you feel strange. i think it sets the tone perfectly. would some new age bitchy complaining rock band song be better to get you "pumped up". finally the nfl shows some classyness.

jsahaida99 said...
Jul 26, 2008, 2:54:00 PM  

"I think they're selling something too, but I couldn't figure out what."

So that part at the end where they literally spelled it out for you wasn't clear enough?

Unknown said...
Aug 2, 2008, 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment