Emmitt Smith Officially A Member of ESPN

Monday, March 12, 2007


From the Familiar Faces in New Places Department comes word from ESPN that Emmitt Smith has been officially added to the Network.

Smith will be the fill-in for Irvin's abandoned spot on Sunday NFL Countdown and Monday Night Countdown. You'd think with all of the different name changes and wacky titles that ESPN could come with something other than duplicating "Countdown" twice. Oh well.

I think I was in the minority, but I couldn't stand Smith on FOX's coverage of the Championship Game. Hopefully he can sway me though....although I doubt it because he's a Cowboy.

Good luck Emmitt.....with this crowd.....you're gonna need it.

P.S.- Is Rachel Ray really attractive? I never got why everyone thinks so.

Update: Forgot to mention this, but Monday Night Football is back tonight!

ESPN 2 has the AFL contest between the Avengers and Predators at 7pm. Jaws and Merril Hoge are your hosts!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:32 PM

4 Comments:

Rachel Ray has a big butt. Some guys(ME!!)like that. She's not the cutest, but a big butt goes a long way.

Gangsta D said...
Mar 12, 2007, 5:51:00 PM  

I thought she was adorable when I discovered her several years ago and she was my humble little secret. Now she's everywhere and I can't stand her.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Mar 12, 2007, 6:54:00 PM  

a looooong way-
http://static.flickr.com/88/236180591_b9b2d3c13c.jpg

Turd Ferguson said...
Mar 12, 2007, 8:04:00 PM  

Yeah, Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name.

Scrappled said...
Mar 13, 2007, 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment