Erin Andrews To Appear On DWTS

Monday, March 01, 2010


For some reason, I just knew this would happen. A long time ago Erin Andrews was asked if she would take a spin on Dancing With The Stars, and she didn't rule it out. Well now she's actually set to appear in the latest edition of the popular ABC show, and she'll be joined by the craziest group of "stars" that have ever been assembled. Here are your 11 competitors....

- Pam Anderson
- Kate Gosselin
- Evan Lysacek
- Buzz Aldrin
- Shannen Doherty
- Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Doll)
- Niecy Nash (Reno 911)
- Erin Andrews
- Chad Ochocinco
- Aiden Turner (Soap Opera Dude)
- Jake Pavelka (Latest Bachelor)
Good god. Not only did they pull the last Bachelor right off the set, but they've snagged Ocho Cinco, Jon & Kate minus Jon and and actually dancer from a pop group. The apocalypse is upon us, folks.

Posted by Awful Announcing at 10:43 PM

8 Comments:

Two posts in one day??!!!! Wow. You deserve two weeks off for that. Enjoy another vaction, AA. My how far this blog has fallen. I remember the good old days with open threads, Pammy contests, live blogs, etc. But my how things have changed, just keep on phoning it in. My guess is that this blog will be closed within 3 months, heck you hardly post on here anyway. Peace, pal.

Fairplay said...
Mar 1, 2010, 11:03:00 PM  

They couldn't get Rey Maualuga to be her partner? Pretty sure he'd volunteer to be there.

Mar 1, 2010, 11:10:00 PM  

Almost anyone would volunteer to be her partner. Anything involving Erin Andrews immediately raises interest 200%.

Dylan said...
Mar 2, 2010, 12:06:00 AM  

I think I'm done here. There's nothing left but non stories and nothing about, oh, say, the many mistakes NBC made covering the Olympics.

Unknown said...
Mar 2, 2010, 2:22:00 AM  

Buzz Aldrin?!?

Deanna said...
Mar 2, 2010, 12:41:00 PM  

For some reason, I keep coming back to this site despite it being a shell of its former self. I agree, fairplay. This used to be my favorite site, but now it's just embarrassing.

walnuts said...
Mar 2, 2010, 1:34:00 PM  

Hmm that's a pretty good lineup, I've actually heard of more than 2 of them this time. Of course I'm still probably not going to watch but maybe if I'm really bored.

And yeah AA I don't want to pile on the hate more but this blog's really been slipping recently, all that's up now is announcing lineups pulled from the506 and copy pasted press releases. I know that real life obviously takes precedence over a blog, but if you find you can't devote the time to the blog you might just want to let it go.

Unknown said...
Mar 2, 2010, 1:35:00 PM  

I agree AA. Just pack it in. None of us will be disappointed. This site jumped the shark at least 4 or 5 months ago.

Anonymous said...
Mar 2, 2010, 6:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment