Best of the Rest

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

For some reason I'm insanely busy during my lunch break today, so I'm providing you with all of the columns I would have written if I had time. Funny thing is most of you probably found my site through one of these sites.....So.....like corn....enjoy it a second time.

The Mighty MJD. This is the funniest thing I've read in quite sometime.

Mr. Irrelevant shows us what Ms. Hilton is up to now.

The Acid Queen is apparently a Hurricanes fan, and is apparently hungover today.

The Big Lead shows us what Jeremy Piven does with his spare time.

The Roscoe Report takes a look at the lineup card in Homer at bat, and retools it Moneyball style.

Well, Mr. Burns had done it,The power plant had won it,
With Roger Clemens clucking all the while.
Mike Scoscia's tragic illness made us smile,
While Wade Boggs lay unconscious on the barroom tile.
We're talking softball,From Maine to San Diego.
We're talking softball,Mattingly and Canseco.
Ken Griffey's grotesquely swollen jaw, Steve Sax and his run-in with the law,
We're talking Ho-mer,Ozzie, and the Straw!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment