Nothing Funny To Say

Thursday, June 22, 2006

So I have nothing funny to say today after spending 4 hours in a conference room solving nothing. Here are the things I am currently working on that you will go absolutely nuts over when I'm done!

  1. A history of Announcing in the NBA Finals- A retrospective if you will.
  2. An entire 1st round Mock of the NBA Draft- "Where they Will be 5 years from now". A-la the Warriors Blog
  3. Probably another "Bill Simmons is a sell-out" piece
  4. A "Why I'm even more excited about Soccer now that the U.S. is out" piece, and
  5. A Diatribe on the effects of Modern Psychology and the Working Woman.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!! You'll Luv it.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 5:11 PM

3 Comments:

I'm kinda worried about that last one.

Irene Done said...
Jun 22, 2006, 8:13:00 PM  

No worries Irene.....I'm a pro at Diatribes.

Jun 22, 2006, 8:18:00 PM  

I wish I had found this blog earlier than today. I am also a blogger, and while my site doesn't exclusively look at poor commentating I did write an article about the crew for the NBA Finals on my blog. Here is it if you are interested...I am sure you had some of the same beliefs as I did.

http://brssports.blogspot.com/2006/06/missing-chuck.html

SAMO said...
Jun 26, 2006, 2:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment