Shaq has lost it....

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Found this as well while bored at work. In an interview Shaq had these gems to say:

"I've been scrutinized every day of my life. So, you know, it's nothing new," O'Neal said. "You know, nothing that a person writes is not going to, you know, make me cry or go drink rat poison or nothing. I'm more harder on myself than any one of you could ever be on me."

"I can't read anyway," he quickly added, "so it doesn't matter what you write."

Shaq's at it again......I'm not sure what would actually make me drink rat poison, but I know that I'm more harder on myself than anyone else could be as well.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:16 PM

2 Comments:

Drink rat poison? Is Shaq doing a Livia Soprano impression?

Congrats on the deadspin commments. I have a mancrush on those guys.

-STeve

Anonymous said...
Jun 16, 2006, 9:25:00 AM  

Ha...very good call Steve. Yes, I too have a mancrush on Deadspin. Probably the two highlights of my life was getting in a Simmons' Mailbag, and getting an invite to Comment on Deadspin.

Jun 16, 2006, 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment