***Breaking News***

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Paris Hilton is a Homewrekah! About a week back it was reported that Paris stepped out with Goalie Jose Theodore after the Much Music Awards in Montreal. (Mister Irrelevant) "It's now being reported that their relationsihp has caused Theodore's girlfriend of eight years to break up with him and kick him out of the house despite him being the father of their three-month-old daughter." Check out this update on the story from The Superficial.

Now I know Jose Theodore is a goalie, but apparently he's leaving the "five hole" open when it comes to Ms. Hilton....if you know what I mean. And I know you do. Doing some Expert Sleuth work I came across this nugget and picture of Jose's (soon to be ex) Girlfriend Stephanie Cloutier, and the dagger below it. I'm not sure which one she is...because there is no caption...but I'm sure none of them are carrying an Outbreak type infectious disease. So you skip out on your wife-to-be who already has an awfully debilitating disease to hook-up with the Mistress of VD? Great move Teddy.












"JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) was pleased to count among its 300 guests Jose Theodore, of the Montreal Canadiens, Veronique Cloutier, radio and television personality and Guy Morissette, comedian, who attended the event in support of Stephanie Cloutier, a Type 1 diabetic since the age of 8."

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:32 AM

2 Comments:

Paris Hilton...what can you say. I don't want her mothering my kids, but I would like to have several one-night stands with her.

SAMO said...
Jun 27, 2006, 8:27:00 PM  

I dunno....that tape looked pretty uneventful. But the adoration of my friends would be worth the "problems"

Jun 27, 2006, 11:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment