FREE HAROLD!!!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So we have our first official T-shirt available for the minimal price of $17.90. Now we know that $17.90 is a lot for an extra large shirt (it's the price Spreadshirt quoted us), but we figured if maybe three people buy the thing (Mom, Dad, Girlfriend) that's worth about as many viewers as a link at Deadspin or The Big Lead.

We also think it's time to Free Harold Reynolds from purgatory. You wear this beautiful Seattle Mariners Blue and Gold thing (complete with Harold's #4) and the "Powers that Be" WILL notice! Trust me.

Look I'm a rookie at this thing....the shirt is ugly.....it's just words and a number.....But you love me right? Well love me for $17.90 and you can have anything you want.....Anything? Yes, Anything.











So Click Here or click the giant logo in the sidebar, and get your shop on!

I don't even know if I make money of of this, but if it's anything I will most likely donate it (so it's for a good cause as well). More shirts to come when I finally learn this graphics crap. Stay Tuned.

XOXO,

AA

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:51 PM

2 Comments:

That's a damned good job on that shirt- It screams out buy me. On payday I will.

Anonymous said...
Oct 18, 2006, 10:46:00 AM  

Nice shirt. Good luck with it. I'm still the only person that owns a Thunder Matt's shirt.

Oct 18, 2006, 4:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment