The Aussie Open Just Got My Attention

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I honestly had no idea that the Australian Open was even going on, but I'm aware now after these two videos. The first has ESPN deciding to stay with Andy Roddick as he cursed out the chair ump following his last match, and the second....well the second you have to listen for yourself (NSFW). Enjoy!




You heard that right. A fan just yelled "paging doctor faggot". That just happened. I will now stop ignoring you Australian Open and give you the posts that you deserve.

Posted by Awful Announcing at 10:31 AM

3 Comments:

The umpire is right.

Al Micro said...
Jan 20, 2010, 12:21:00 PM  

At 3:30...I think he said "Do you think I could fucking hit it?" I may be wrong, but that is what I heard.

Brian said...
Jan 20, 2010, 1:22:00 PM  

The ESPN tennis commentators are basically the definition of awful announcing.

Anonymous said...
Jan 20, 2010, 2:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment