Friday, January 08, 2010

Just because there seems to be a bit of a College Football hangover today, and not much going on, let's relive the worst (or best) Gatorade shower ever. LB Eryk Anders and DB Chris Rodgers decided to give Nick Saban a bath, but there was far too much liquid in the cooler. Not only that but for some reason they chose the color red....



I take it back. Red is the perfect color since it's Alabama, but good lord that was a solid blow to the dome. I am glad it happened to Saban though.

Nick Saban Takes A Gatorade Jug To The Face (Buster Sports)

6 Comments:

Pictures of Saban's creepy smile will haunt me for the rest of my life.

GMoney said...
Jan 8, 2010, 1:31:00 PM  

At least he smiled this year. I remember when he won the championship a few years ago with LSU, he seemed very disinterested.

walnuts said...
Jan 8, 2010, 2:30:00 PM  

did you hear the one where Eric Kuselius called Chris Mortensen a credible source?

questionmark said...
Jan 8, 2010, 8:43:00 PM  

Unrelated tangent...maybe I just missed the memo, but has this site completely abandoned "Create the Caption" and live blogs for significant football games? Just askin'.

Enjoy the playoffs.

Mal said...
Jan 9, 2010, 11:41:00 AM  

I agree, Mal. The Create the Caption and live blogs were what drove me to this site. A little boring without them, but that's just me.

walnuts said...
Jan 9, 2010, 2:19:00 PM  

Just found out about this site. Love the angle, and the tone. Saban's such a prick....

Matt said...
Jan 10, 2010, 6:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment