Everything is Right in the World

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ahh, now everything is back to normal....After the depression of Monday Night has worn off I now have a renewed sense of animosity. Here are some great stories that I found today as we return to normal. (Back Later with a Simmons Review and he better hope it's good because I'm feeling frisky today)

ESPN.com- Yea I know I said I wouldn't go back to the site, but it's like crack at this point. Check out this story on the Northern Colorado backup punter. Too funny......he's a punter.

Yahoo!-Britney Spears gives birth to another boy. God hates that kid.

CBS Sportsline- Rocky is back where he belongs. "Yo, Philly! How ya Doin?!?"- Sylvester Stallone

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:34 AM

2 Comments:

I didn't even know Spears was pregnant again.

SAMO said...
Sep 13, 2006, 11:01:00 AM  

Ha...true. And how did you post that comment within the minute that this went up????

P.S.- I'm favored by twelve in fantasy MM. Are you taking the points?

Sep 13, 2006, 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment