Stuart Scott Update

Friday, September 15, 2006

Okay one more post and I'm done today (got zero work done, but who cares?). Reader Matt from Indy sent me this and I just can't believe my eye (get it? Stu Scott joke anyone?). He was in the Stuart Scott Two-Way(awful title) SportsNation chat yesterday, and somehow got a jab at ESPN past the producers. But the amazing thing.......He got through twice! (and they still haven't taken it down) Check it out:

Stu Scott Chat Here. (You have to have insider to view of course)

Matt (Indy): Are the recent firings/quitings by ESPN.com "writers" a sign that your bosses don't want to walk down the same path that MTV did? Because seriously, ESPN is doing to sports what MTV has done to music. Sports Center was better when you were the only person trying to be truly funny. Now I have to turn the volume down four or five notches when I change over to ESPN when the kids take a nap. Otherwise, I'll have a horrible headache from the daytime yell fest. Oh, and Michigan is going to run the ball through, over, and around Notre Dame.

SportsNation Stuart Scott: (4:15 PM ET ) Take two Tylenol and purple Triaminic for the kids...works great with my kids....

Matt (Indy): Wow, so you are as bad a father as a sports announcer. Good to know. Deadspin.com is officially a better sports news outlet than espn.com.

SportsNation Stuart Scott: (4:21 PM ET ) Matt--I'm feeling too nice today. Take the high road.

Not only is Matt a badass....he's a Michigan fan. Cheers Matt! And you have a free post anytime you want to use it, or I'll just send you the bottle of alchohol of your choice. It's up to you.....Have a great weekend (GO BLUE!)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:53 PM

3 Comments:

Stuart Scott is the absolute worst SC anchorman in the business, and frankly, it's not even close.

twins15 said...
Sep 16, 2006, 3:19:00 AM  

Typical that a Michigan fan doesn't know how to spell. If you're going to attack awful commentators, which I appreciate, at least get out a grammar book.

JoePo said...
Sep 18, 2006, 9:57:00 AM  

Thanks for reading Joepo...love you too.

Sep 18, 2006, 1:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment