Scoop Jackson......F'ing Hack.

Friday, December 01, 2006

There is not a better word in the English Language to describe Scoop Jackson. I'm sure you are already aware, but in case you weren't........Scoop stole the intellectual property of an awesome site YAYSports! And not only did Scoop steal the name/object/character Orange Roundie, he copied the writing style and exact format of YAYSports!' columns on O.R.

Sure mistakes can be made (I made the mistake of not quoting Wikipedia once), but a blatant jack move like this should not go un-noticed or un-punished. It's the biggest dick thing you can do to someone who puts their time, effort, money, and creativity into a website. I'm sure YAY! isn't looking for a link or apology but a retraction of the article, and they shouldn't be asking for anything less. So join me by supporting YAY! in a baragging of Scoop, and the Ombudsman with as many emails as you can.

Also, Please make a post on your site if you have one. Let's get together and show our numbers on this one Sportsblog Nation!

Scoop Jackson is Creative (YAYSports!)

The Story of my Life (Scoop "Hack" Jackson.......ESPN 11/30/2006)

First Mention of Orange Roundie at YAY! (YAY!Sports....5/17/2006)

and your email contacts ESPN's Ombudsman and the hack himself.......Scoop's Email

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:10 PM

3 Comments:

Nicely put ... I especially liked that sweet caption.

Scoop needs to go back to writing about black people getting screwed over - it's the only thing he's "good" at.

Anonymous said...
Dec 1, 2006, 2:55:00 PM  

Good photo. I stopped reading Scoop a while back. I can't remember what column made me do it (there are likely multiple offenders), but I haven't looked back since.

Speaking of columns I need to try and stop reading, Simmons is trying to take on announcing in his latest.

Anonymous said...
Dec 1, 2006, 8:16:00 PM  

I know everyone's worked up over Orange Roundie-gate, but what about how poorly that article was written?! Can I e-mail him about that? I'll personally revise that column and send him a redlined version.

Anonymous said...
Dec 5, 2006, 3:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment