Ugh

Monday, December 04, 2006

So Michigan didn't get in the championship.....what are you going to do? I had virtually stole the Awful GF's credit card and booked us on a flight to Glendale where we would ultimately have killed each other in a Best Western hotel room.

.....so I guess it's good and all that I'm not dying.

Also, Cowboys fans are awesome. Just check the video below.....I seriously was unaware that Rednecks knew how to use a computer.

(Update: From the AAGF herself......"Aren't you glad I'm not dying....and I hope we could stay somewhere better than a Best Western.")

Yes, honey we could stay at an Econo Lodge if that would please you.



Update #2: Bill Parcells is the most overrated coach ever. That's all I have to say. Oh.....and he's a fatty.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:14 PM

3 Comments:

What's the cutoff where you become not fat enough to be a cowboys fan?

Adam said...
Dec 4, 2006, 2:26:00 PM  

Adam -- when your bro is less than a B-cup.

Anonymous said...
Dec 4, 2006, 9:19:00 PM  

Damn Best Western while your still dating? That means Motel 6 after your married and don't have to impress her anymore.

Where were you going to take her to dinner? Denny's?

Anonymous said...
Dec 4, 2006, 9:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment