Kobe And Lebron Get Made Into Puppets

Monday, May 11, 2009

When I first saw this commercial, I thought I somehow stumbled on an episode of Crank Yankers, but it's actually a new Nike commercial which features puppet versions of Kobe and Lebron. Via First Cuts....



Those little guys are pretty spot on, if you ask me. However, I have no idea what the commercial is about. Is Nike just telling us that the Playoffs are here, a month into them, or are they saying that Kobe Bryant doesn't care about said Playoffs? I'm confused.

LeBron Is Excited To Be In The Playoffs, But It's Old Hat To Kobe (First Cuts)

3 Comments:

Have you seen the Lakers play, AA? Nike isn't too far off when they say that Kobe doesn't care about the playoffs. Tha being said, this commercial should have never been made due to it's irrelevance and shittiness.

GMoney said...
May 11, 2009, 4:11:00 PM  

Worst. Avenue Q. Ever.

May 11, 2009, 4:51:00 PM  

What if one of the teams lose in the conference finals and they don't meet in the NBA Finals? Nike would have made that commercial for nothing.

walnuts said...
May 12, 2009, 2:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment