The Mariners Announcers Have To Get Happy About Something

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Mariners were actually in the Wild Card race at one point this season, but faded like a falling rock in the fourth quarter of the season. Which is why, Seattle's announcers Dave Niehaus and Mike Blowers decided to have some fun on Sunday. Not only did Blowers pick of Matt Tuiasosopo as player of the game pan out, but he even predicted the at-bat, count, pitch, and location of his first major league homer....



Now that is just unbelievable. The way they're giggling makes you think could be fake, but I think the reaction as the ball goes out gives it credibility. Too funny.

Call Of The Year (My Northwest)

2 Comments:

I think that I got a Mike Blowers card in every Donruss pack I bought in 1989.

GMoney said...
Sep 30, 2009, 10:54:00 AM  

how does a falling rock fade?

Unknown said...
Oct 1, 2009, 1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment