Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Thanks as always for the help in compiling this quote, and thanks to Mark Jones, we're off to one heck of a start. Here are the quotes that need your votes (in no particular order). Be sure to choose wisely, and I'll let you know who jumped out to the early lead tomorrow afternoon.
Pam Ward Chronicles: Week One
1. "If you're long, your never wrong."- Chris Spielman
2. "I want a stallion package"- Pam Ward
3. "Jake Locker is part of Davie Jones Locker. thats a once in a lifetime play on words, folks." - Mark Jones
4. "Everything they've done defensively (Penn State) can be attributed to their defense."- Matt Devlin
5. "Can blueturf cause insomnia, because Oregon is sure sleepwalking." - Bob Davie
6. "I love seeing receivers using their hands to make the catch."- Kirk Herbstreit
7. "When you see a hatless official showing us their beautiful foreheads, they are telling us that a player stepped out of bounds"- Petros Papadakis
8. "The Tigers, like George and Weezy and Jefferson, moving on up!"- Mark Jones
9. "The tight end gets used around here (Florida State) about as much as the guy selling snocones at the North Pole."- Brad Nessler
10. "How much do they charge for those t-shirts, 60, 70 bucks?" - Dave Pasch on shirts at OSU with Chris Spielman on them.
"I'm not a male model." - Chris Spielman
11. "Remember you can't spell touchdown, or Tolliver, without the T." - Mark Jones
12. "On a little jailbait....jailbreak screen."- Rod Gilmore