Old Cris Collinsworth Is Sorry For Young Cris Collinsworth

Monday, September 14, 2009


I decided to not post the recent Cris Collinsworth YouTube video scandal, well....because I posted it over a year ago. Either way, the ex-Bengal and current NBC analyst, apologized for his comments back in the day to multiple news outlets, and here were his comments. Via Watchdog....

As a family man I am extremely embarrassed by an interview I did when I was in my early twenties about dating. My comments were insulting, immature, and foolishly intended as a joke. They do not reflect how I lived my life then... or now.

I was asked to do something humorous about dating, and it has been a major embarrassment to me since the day I said it.

I apologize to anyone who has ever had the misfortune to see it now or a quarter-century ago.
Obviously, a bigger deal was made of this than needed to be, but I guess with his new role he felt it was needed. It was a dumb mistake when he was younger, and I'm sure he regrets ever saying the comment(s).

Cris Collinsworth apologizes for comments . . . 25 years later! (Watchdog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment