Your Week Two Pammy Nominees

Monday, September 14, 2009


Here are the quotes that need your votes (in no particular order). Be sure to choose wisely, and I'll let you know who the results by the end of the week.

Pam Ward Chronicles: Week Two
________________________________________

1. "If you're long, your never wrong."- Chris Spielman....again

2. "Todd Marijuanavich...er...Marivich."- Chris Fowler

3. "I like smart quarterbacks. Especially smart quarterbacks with some athletic skills to go with it." - Mike Patrick

4.
"Balls are flying all over the place."- Dave Neal

5. "We've seen every part of the Dan LeFevour package." - Todd McShay

6. "Al Toon, who had his football career cut short because of multiple concussions, hopes his son follows in his footsteps."- Dave Pasch

7.
"Drops it right over the pocket. If you had a pencil in your pocket, he puts it right in the pocket."- Doc Walker

8.
"Clark took it right in the moustache." - Rece Davis

9. "Maybe you and I should be calling this game."- Matt Millen

10. "I don't know what I don't know."- Bob Griese

11. "Special word: elusivity." - Pam Ward
"Is that a word" - Ray Bentley
"It is now." - Pam Ward

12. "You've got to get your eyes around and see what's coming in your face." - Todd Blackledge

13.
"I gotta think that the USC Trojans are going to eat that one out."- Ray Bentley

14. "You can go up in there with it two or three times, then you gotta pull it out." - Sonny Randle

Posted by Awful Announcing at 3:21 PM

4 Comments:

I'm feeling Pasch for the win this week.

GMoney said...
Sep 14, 2009, 4:01:00 PM  

I feel like Matt Millen's jock strap comments are being robbed.

Sep 14, 2009, 4:17:00 PM  

I love it when announcers make up words to make up them sound smart. Hey Pam ... elusivity is not a word.

Steve Smith said...
Sep 14, 2009, 5:50:00 PM  

Once again, y'all got the Pam Ward comment wrong - it was Ray Bentley who said the word first and she responded by needling him. I'm starting to wonder how many of her "quotes" are just made up or out of context. Griese and Spielman were way worse and were driving me nuts. Good thing I'm seeing the Cal game live.

Unknown said...
Sep 15, 2009, 7:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment