A Brief Announcement

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So none of you bastards were going to tell me my RSS Feed was jacked up? Some friends I have. Just kidding.....that shiz is fixed now.....you can continue to nerd it up with me. I've updated my links as well with some new and old friends. Check out their sites.....they are good. You can trust me.

Also, we are going to have a new feature this Friday. Just a little tease, but we will have a guest writer to recap your week. You'll love love it.....trust me.

XOXO,

AA

P.S.- If I missed anyone in the links send me an email and I'll update it right away. Don't be shy....speak up!

P.P.S.- I somehow have an old Lita Ford Song (Kiss Me Deadly) in my head right now. Shoot me please.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment