Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Monday, November 06, 2006

You're getting a quicky this morning because I missed a good portion of the games over the weekend. You're one quote for today comes from Mr. Alan Richard Michaels. After a Reggie Wayne fumble on the sideline during last night's NBC Sunday game.....Alan took us to that magical place....

“The Ball lying there like a….a....piece of gold waiting to be recovered”- AM
Just a beautiful picture Al painted there. And all Dallas Clark could do was to kick said piece of gold out of bounds. Thanks Al and Dallas.....The Leprachauns win again.

(P.S.- I write my notes on Word Docs at night and sometimes leave my laptop unattended. When I opened up the one from last night I had this quote waiting for me....."Look at Brady, laying there with his backside in the air. Like an acre of tobacco ready to be picked and dried."- AM. I'm pretty sure Alan didn't say that, but I might have missed it and my roommate was just being helpful.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:52 AM

1 Comments:

Oh, man - I would've loved to hear your take on Al & John slurping all over Peyton Manning. It was borderline creepy, I'm telling you. I was embarrassed for those two.

Also, how about a review of NBC's halftime show? That would be delightful. Plenty of material for you there. Peter King talked for about five seconds ... which I guess is five more seconds than Sterling Sharpe.

Nov 6, 2006, 2:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment