Friday, November 03, 2006
You don't like me and I don't like you.....let's just get this over with. I need somewhere to write and this is the only place that would have me. Feel free to bash if you wish hypocrites....doesn't bother me a bit.
Did you enjoy the World Series? Good, because I thought it was dreadful. The
Well I have more to add to that…..
- Kirk Gibson’s homer……boring.
- Magglio’s homer……weak.
- Don Larsen’s perfect game…..a farce.
- Kirby Puckett’s homer……tedious.
- Bill Buckner’s error……conspiracy theory.
- Carlton Fisk’s homer……foul.
- Jack Morris’ 10-innings……vasoline.
- Barry Bonds…..don’t get me started.
I could go on and on like I normally do but my “editor” is keeping me to a word limit. Let’s just put it this way……I would watch Hockey before I watched 10 minutes of this borefest. I even picked the Tigers to win the AL Wild Card at the beginning of the season and couldn’t watch this rubbish. So congrats St. Louis take your sham of a World Series victory and in enjoy it in the most crime ridden city in these United States.