It's All About The Snaps!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

So we're cutting out of work early today to go with the Awful Girlfriend (ladies don't worry she approved the title) to her Awful home state of Ohio. That's right....I (a Michigan fan) will be in enemy territory this weekend. And on top of that the AG is an Ohio State Alum (don't ask....and yes we've seen the ESPN commercial).

So I couldn't hope for anything more than yelling Go Blue at all of THE degected OSU Fans while I "Dot the I" (pee) in Mirror Lake.

But if Michigan Wins the AG probably wouldn't talk to me the rest of the weekend. Hmm, maybe that's not such a bad idea???? (Just kidding Honey!)

I will be back with you Monday to share all of my tales from the trip I've dubbed, "To Hell and Back". In the meantime please check out this video on Announcers by Effin Matty. Effin Matty is one of the many reasons that YouTube Rocks! The Robin Williams impression is going to pay off big time one day buddy!!!!

(Also head to my favorite Michigan site MGOBLOG for your osu/Michigan fix.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:39 PM

3 Comments:

It's spelled dejected. Who's the dick now????!!! Oh right, me.

Anonymous said...
Nov 16, 2006, 2:35:00 PM  

what is a "digected" OSU fan? is "digected" a word you learn at that school up north?

WCT said...
Nov 16, 2006, 2:37:00 PM  

Dammit why is it that every time I write a post about Michigan or OSU I spell something wrong. Thanks Hades.

Nov 16, 2006, 2:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment