OBEY!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

So I received this electronic communication from the wwl this evening. Made me laugh so I'll give them that.






Dear ESPN Fan,

Would you like to express your opinions about ESPN, play a part in the decisions that get made, and talk with other sports fans like yourself? If so, we at ESPN invite you to join the ESPN Fan Zone panel at https://www.ESPNFanZone.com.


As a member of this exclusive community of sports fans, you can share your opinions through online surveys, earn prizes, and post your views on the Player's Bench, our online sports forum. Our topics can include sports in general, as well as sports coverage on ESPN TV, ESPN.com, ESPN The Magazine and ESPN Radio, as well as evaluating newer consumer product initiatives such as ESPN video games, ESPN DVDs, and the ESPN Credit Card.

Please go to https://www.ESPNFanZone.com to sign up today (you must complete the registration to qualify). Your opinion counts - come join the exclusive ESPN Fan Zone panel today!

Sincerely,
ESPN


OBEY THE LEADER!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 6:41 PM

3 Comments:

Is it just me or is ESPN becoming like Spaceballs with their merchandising? Pretty soon it'll be ESPN the Cereal, ESPN the Toilet Paper, and ESPN the Flame Thrower.

Dec 1, 2006, 10:19:00 AM  

Hahahaha....now that's funny.

Dec 1, 2006, 11:16:00 AM  

I must say I'm pretty impressed with your HTML skills, getting that little black box around the text. I guess I've got a lot to learn!

Also, I can't wait to sign up for the ESPN Credit Card!

Anonymous said...
Dec 1, 2006, 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment