NBA- The Nodoubt Boring Association

Friday, November 03, 2006

You don't like me and I don't like you.....let's just get this over with. I need somewhere to write and this is the only place that would have me. Feel free to bash if you wish hypocrites....doesn't bother me a bit.

So we've come to my last post of the day, and I have to say that it's been good getting some of this off my chest. Ever since I told Page 2 I didn't want to write for them I've been itching to get back to my typewriter (yes I still use a typewriter).

NBA started the other day and I couldn't be less interested. I know in the past I've compared everyone to Michael Jordan (Kobe v. MJ, Lebron v. MJ, Kobe v. Lebron, Barry Bonds v. MJ, etc.), but this year over any other there's no one to even try to compare. There are zero interesting plot lines, and if I was starting a team I don't think I'd want any of them. I'll take my team of Rudy T, Dave Cowens, Kurt Rambis, Chris Chambers, and Danny Ainge versus your squad of Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Shaq, and Anthony anyday. What happened to the good old days?

Well that's it for an NBA preview, but I'd like to say a few things about myself......

You know who I identify with? Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly. Those are true blooded Americans who tell it who it is without fear of looking dumb. Like when Rush said that Donovan McNabb was an awful QB and was only praised because the media wanted a black QB to succeed. He was spot on. What has McNabb done as a QB really? Sure he took the Eagles to a SuperBowl with T.O., but did he win it????? No. And the Michael J. Fox thing???? Puuuuhlease Faker.....save me.

And for O'Reilly who can forget when he got Ludacris kicked off the Pepsi ads he was doing because of his gross music that talked about beating women. Bravo. In fact that's what is wrong with the NBA today. Who cares if Bill sexual harassed a co-worker....he was taking a stand against this degenerative hip-hop culture. And so what if he construes information about wars and says we bombed innocent people when Americans were the ones who were bombed! It's not always about facts people. It's about passing opinions off as facts, and don't you ever forget that.

Yours Truly,

John Edward Bayless III

P.S.- This guy gets it......

peytonloveskenny said...Skip Bayless is the most clever, intelligent sportswriter in the history of the world.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment