What We'll Be Watching Tonight

Monday, November 13, 2006

We're sick as a dog today, so we're probably skipping a live-blog of yet another exciting MNF game. Oh well right? But we'll be taking notes and so should you. Feel free to email or post here. Good day.

7pm- Georgia Southern/Duke CBB- ESPN 2, Duck Fuke.....boy I'm clever.

7:30pm- All the NBA action- League Pass, How many points Dwayne Wade will get against the Knicks tonight Becky?

8pm- How I met your Mother- CBS, This is truly a guilty pleasure of ours.

8:30pm- Bucs/Panthers MNF- ESPN, Helmet pickup prediction: Kevin Federline

9pm- Lafayette/Indiana CBB- ESPN 2, Early favorite for most boring game of the CBB season.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 5:04 PM

3 Comments:

correction on most boring game
Albany vs. Bucknell
combined 35% FG shooting

Sam said...
Nov 13, 2006, 7:14:00 PM  

Hey, did you know that Bruce Gradkowski was a 6th-round draft choice? Did you know that Tom Brady was also a 6th-round draft choice? Did you know Bruce Gradkowski played college ball in the MAC? Did you know that Ben Roethlisberger also played college ball in the MAC? Did ya, huh, did ya?

Anonymous said...
Nov 13, 2006, 10:36:00 PM  

Who is "we"? Isn't it just... "you"?

Very good point. I'm not sure why I write that way. I go back and forth...maybe I think I seem more credible if I'm more than one person.

....no that's not it. Don't care about credibility.

Nov 14, 2006, 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment