Captain Chaos Talks Blogging, His Hot Wife, And Beer Bongs

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I know I was trying to move past all the Matt Leinart photo talk but there's one more opinion you need to hear. Redskins TE Chris Cooley talks with the Blog Show about that and other sexy topics....



These Leinart pics are almost a month old, so I'm not quite sure why ESPN is all over them the past 24 hours, but hopefully this is the end all of the controversy. Also, I'm hopeful that Cooley will get to release those photos of his wife Christy he hinted at.

Blog Show No. 48: The Cooley Interview (Mister Irrelevant)

2 Comments:

Chris Cooley leads the NFL in awesome.

GMoney said...
May 7, 2008, 4:10:00 PM  

I want to hate this guy because I'm so jealous, but I can't.

Anonymous said...
May 7, 2008, 6:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment