Pros Vs. Joes Is Returning, And Now With More Glazer And Strahan!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

If you've heard anything about Pros vs. Joes over the past few months, it's that just about every athlete has gotten into a brawl with the contestants. Well Spike released the promos for this year's contest (Season Four), and your hosts for this year will be none other than FOX Sports', Jay Glazer and Michael Strahan! Here's a look....



Seems fun enough, right? The premier episode is this Monday, April 27th, at 11pm on Spike TV. Hopefully Pacman doesn't go postal on anyone.

Posted by Awful Announcing at 3:59 PM

5 Comments:

Will this gig interfere with the hosts' day jobs at Subway???

GMoney said...
Apr 23, 2009, 4:08:00 PM  

With Shawn Kemp and Pacman as two of the Pros I'm literally counting the minutes until April 27th!

Glazer and The Gap look like they will bring a lot of energy to the show.

Faux Twitter said...
Apr 23, 2009, 4:56:00 PM  

Is Pacman seriously one of the pros ha that cracks me up. I can't wait tell he does something illegal and then Pros vs Joes suspends him. I like the hosts though.

Anonymous said...
Apr 24, 2009, 10:39:00 AM  

Dude I love pro's vs joes, it should be solid with Michael hosting this year. Check me out http://endlesssports.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...
Apr 26, 2009, 1:56:00 AM  

Watched the first episode. I hate the new format - I miss Petros, this is killing my favorite show.

Now the Joes and the Pros are all in their own sport - It was so much better to see the Joes out of their element - anyone see the one with the guy who couldn't ice skate? priceless....

Unknown said...
May 1, 2009, 3:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment