Ball Girl Gets Ran Over At Wimbeldon

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's amazing that ball girls and boys don't get hit more often, but at least we have this clip to get us by until it happens again. Michael Llodra was playing Tommy Haas at Wimbeldon yesterday, and while chasing down a shot, careened into a ball girl on the sideline. Take a look....



My favorite part was not the hit, that was actually pretty scary, but rather the announcer saying, "I hope he's okay!" Yeah that's it, forget the little girl who just got plowed over. Too funny.

Posted by Awful Announcing at 12:37 PM

4 Comments:

god damn those pesky ball girls. how dare she collide with his knee like that.

bk said...
Jun 25, 2009, 1:00:00 PM  

I bet Kramer would have evaded that hit.

walnuts said...
Jun 25, 2009, 1:06:00 PM  

I'm quite certain that this guy had to withdraw after the contact. I'm pretty sure the ball girl did not.

Noah said...
Jun 25, 2009, 1:53:00 PM  

I don't think it's that he forgot about the girl...it just looked like Llodra took a nasty hit into the stand.

SteveD said...
Jun 25, 2009, 2:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment