Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Given the fact that there's no real breaking news this morning (sure Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy were hired by NBC, but we knew that a month ago), so we're going to play a game. USA Today posted an interesting article on Sportscasters who Twitter, and decided to turn it into a matching game. Take your time, think things through, and head to the comments for the answers!
1. "Let's all make a wish together that it doesn't rain in Darlington on Saturday night … ready … one … two … three. WISH!!!"
2. "The man in charge of our show today is dressed like a homeless person."
3. "At the miss scv teen pageant! Don't ask!"
4. "Bummer. Carnegie Deli finally arrives and it's the wrong order. Not really a roast beef fan."
5. "Why do so many people pick their noses when they are driving? (Pretty good case for buying new.)"
6. "While you were listening to commercials, went to the cafe and got a diet coke. I didn't pay for it. I'll pay for it later."
7. "I'm nearly out of pop but who knows if the mini market guy is open at 10p on a Sunday. Mobil is just too far. Gonna be a long night."
8. "Looking for ridiculous catch phrase. Whichever reply is best I'll use on air this weekend!"
9. "I had a dream I was wearing a nadal headband. Now I want to buy one."
10. "I'm cleaning my house. Talk about a glamorous life! Ha!"
A) ESPN's Kenny Mayne
B) NFLN's Rich Eisen
C) Fox NASCAR reporter Dick Berggren
D) ESPN's Rebecca Lobo
E) ESPN's Trey Wingo
F) TNT's Kenny Smith
G) CNBC sports business reporter Darren Rovell
H) ESPN's Scott Van Pelt
I) ESPN's Linda Cohn
J) Big Ten Network's Mike Hall
Sportscasters getting all a-Twitter with their tweeting (USA Today)