It's Like Buttah On Yo Breakfast Toast

Friday, August 25, 2006

Before you see this gem of a video I need to point out a few things:

1) This is your Back to Back NBA MVP Steve Nash
2) He is breathing very heavily into his mic
3) :39 secs in he uses the phrase "Yo Yo", and not as in Duncan Yo-Yo, but Yo. Yo.
4) Two fabulous quotes, "This is supposed to be my bread and butter" and "Let's make a couple more of this because I like this shot so much." (I think he's talking about the plain jumpshot??? But I'm not sure)
5) He shots a fabulous 57% from the field (7-11 by my count) WITH NO ONE GUARDING HIM!!!

Enjoy!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:45 AM

4 Comments:

I like the Sega Genesis Road Rash music in the background.

Aug 25, 2006, 4:13:00 PM  

It's good that a video is actually promoting, you know, jump shots though.

Chris said...
Aug 25, 2006, 4:32:00 PM  

its a dam instructional video for chrissakes. ease up.

Dre Baldwin said...
Aug 25, 2006, 5:48:00 PM  

Ah Dre and B Jav....my friends....if you don't get jokes, don't read the site. That simple. (lighten up men)

Aug 30, 2006, 1:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment