This is that Hip Hop Flava.......

Monday, August 21, 2006

So today is video day at AA. I don't have anything to write on Sunday Night Football and while I did watch the Yanks destroy the Sawx bullpen I don't feel like commenting on that either (because I would spend an hour bitching about Sox fans and how whiny they are. I'll save that until Simmons writes his article).

What I do want to comment on is the Teen Choice awards that aired last night. I am comfortable enough in my Manhood to tell you that I watched a good portion of this trainwreck. Complete with made-up awards, awkward moments (Nick Lachey won for best love song while Jessica was hosting), and a performance by the one and only K-FED!!!!!!! Well my sleuthing has found the video on YouTube, and if you haven't seen this.......take a deep breath, say a prayer, and press play. I cannot wait to find the lyrics online!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:17 PM

1 Comments:

I watched the performance last night and I have to say it was riveting television. I watched it with my hands covering my eyes because it was so embarrassing.

I've got a little something on my blog about Gene Wojo...'s claim that Tiger Woods is the greaest athlete of all time if you want to czech it out.

RT said...
Aug 21, 2006, 2:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment