Create The Caption #348

Thursday, February 05, 2009

(Usually) Everyday I'll throw out a photo, you provide the caption, and then hilarity ensues. I'm also adding a handful of links at the bottom of the page that you should check out each day.

Yesterday's Winners....


"Crazy Unhappy Bald Guy With Beard: "I must kill the Steen . . . I must kill the Steen . . ."- Mitch

"Dan Patrick, eagerly hoping to take Courtney Cox's place in Bruce's "Dancing in the Dark" video."- Rex Banner

"Interesting fact: no one in this picture is under the age of 48."- Nuk

"I can't stop my enthusiasm for Bruce Springsteen, I can only hope to contain it!"- Todd

"Dan Patrick hopes to be at the receiving end of Bruce's next crotch slide."- Foos (While I normally pass on the sexual ones, I think even Patrick himself would laugh at that one.)
_______________________________________

Are you funny enough to create a caption for this photo of Lebron joking with Daniel Gibson during the Cavs game against the Knicks last night? (I hear he had somewhat of a good game.)


Your Daily Links:

Michael Phelps Is Now A Motivational Speaker! (Sports by Brooks)
Calling Out LJ (Arrowhead Addict)
10 Questions With Mike Vaccaro (RCS)
Step Your Smoke Game Up With Justin Fargas! (Deuce of Davenport)
Fun With Sports Anagrams (More Hardball)
Iowa Is Pretty Bad This Year (Rumors and Rants)
What Baseball FAs Are Left? (Cake Rocks The Party)
A Podcast With The ESPN Ombudsman (Sports Media Journal)
Matt Cassel To Detroit?! (Obsessed With Sports)
Yay! They're Remaking The Movie Slapshot!!! (Puck Daddy)

Posted by Awful Announcing at 12:26 PM

26 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
Feb 5, 2009, 12:30:00 PM  

Ha, did you see that? I beat Kobe's score with 52! Oh...he scored 61?

Unknown said...
Feb 5, 2009, 12:32:00 PM  

LBJ: "So then the guy stands up, and starts laughin' and going like this... and then the feed cuts back to the Super Bowl!"

Birdman said...
Feb 5, 2009, 12:57:00 PM  

"I don't get it Daniel - you don't even start - why are you getting M-V-P chants?"

SteveM said...
Feb 5, 2009, 1:05:00 PM  

LeBron: These Knick fans can't make up their mind. On Monday they were chanting for Kobe to be MVP, I now think I hear them chanting my name for MVP.

Justin F. said...
Feb 5, 2009, 1:17:00 PM  

Hey man, I thought we said right arm today?

Feb 5, 2009, 1:21:00 PM  

Lebron, you can practice all you want to, but you are no Shred Nugent.

GMoney said...
Feb 5, 2009, 1:27:00 PM  

Lebron: "Hey did you hear what Mike Patrick said about Barry Bonds?"

Daniel: "No, he had me at Britney Spears."

49er16 said...
Feb 5, 2009, 1:34:00 PM  

...and then Joe Crawford said Jabroni!

Anonymous said...
Feb 5, 2009, 1:37:00 PM  

King James: ah-ha...ha-ha-ow...charlie bit me..*smiles*

Unknown said...
Feb 5, 2009, 1:38:00 PM  

Beating the Knicks: as easy as counting "1, 2, 3 ... 4"

Brian said...
Feb 5, 2009, 1:40:00 PM  

Lebron James: (Turns to Ben Walace) Am I going to walk around while your getting your $&*%ing picture taken? Then why the %#$@ are you walking right through? Ah-da-da-dah, like this in the background. What the &$%# is it with you? What don't you &#$%ing understand? You got any &#%$ing idea about, hey, it's &@$#ing distracting having somebody walking up behind Booby in the middle of the &#%@ing picture? Give me a &#%$ing answer! What don't you get about it?

Rex Banner said...
Feb 5, 2009, 1:51:00 PM  

Anything Kobe can do I can do better!

GM said...
Feb 5, 2009, 2:13:00 PM  

First Kobe gets 61, now I get 52... I don't know Boobie, maybe I don't want to play here after all... these guys suck!

Feb 5, 2009, 2:21:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Feb 5, 2009, 2:31:00 PM  

Hey Daniel, you hear the one about the Knick who played defense? Neither did I.

Unknown said...
Feb 5, 2009, 3:18:00 PM  

Does this arm band make me look fat?

Unknown said...
Feb 5, 2009, 3:22:00 PM  

Boobie: "Are you worried about losing any of your endorsements?"
LeBron: "What the Hell are you talking about?"
Boobie: "You're thinking of signing with the Knicks in 2010. You have to be on some kind of drugs."

Feb 5, 2009, 7:56:00 PM  

next time ask Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake for your OWN arm sleeve!

Lane said...
Feb 5, 2009, 8:50:00 PM  

LJ: Are you sure you didn't do that car insurance commercial with me? You know, the one with the Kid n' Play CD? Cuz I could swear I recognize you from somewhere.

Anonymous said...
Feb 5, 2009, 11:34:00 PM  

LeBron (whispering): Oh I know, Wallace hasn't been good since he ditched the 'fro.

Jesse said...
Feb 6, 2009, 12:24:00 AM  

I'm on sooo much HGH. Don't tell anyone...

Scott said...
Feb 6, 2009, 2:24:00 AM  

Gibson: If you sign with the Knicks Spike Lee will stalk you!

LeBron: Maybe, but my hope is Drew Carey will stop sending me his underpants.

Lammy742 said...
Feb 6, 2009, 8:18:00 AM  

Hell, no I'm not going sign with the Knicks. I could score 60 a night and the rest of those stiffs would still only get about 15 between them.

MMayes said...
Feb 6, 2009, 2:20:00 PM  

Kobe, tell me how dez nutz taste!

Feb 6, 2009, 11:01:00 PM  

When he was age 7, Daniel Gibson broke his arm after he put on his Superman underroos and a cape and tried to leap off the roof of his house. Sadly, 15 years later, his attempt at emulating an idol fails again...

Anonymous said...
Feb 7, 2009, 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment