Mike Francesa Explains Video Technology To You

Friday, July 24, 2009

Having run this site for awhile now, I've learned quite a few things about implementing video into posts. Or at least I thought I knew a lot. Yesterday, Mike Francesa tried to explain how the Erin Andrews video made it to the Internet and here is the awesome result. Pay attention, because I think you'll learn something....



Ear marking....of course!!! How could I have been so foolish?!?! Everything will run much smoother now.

(Thanks to The Mike Francesa for the clip)

5 Comments:

Wait what? People listen to this. Sounds like the drunk uncle that you're trying to get out of the uncomfortable convo with.

Anonymous said...
Jul 24, 2009, 3:18:00 PM  

If you have to ask someone else if you're using the word "uploading" correctly, you should probably not be talking about computers on the radio.

Alan said...
Jul 24, 2009, 4:28:00 PM  

I always ear-mark my uploads.

Jay said...
Jul 24, 2009, 8:45:00 PM  

So do I, but only when I upload to my series of tubes.

Jason said...
Jul 24, 2009, 10:12:00 PM  

this is why he needs a younger cohost

Anonymous said...
Jul 25, 2009, 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment