Sarge Matthews Would Like You To Know, How To "Jerk Off" A Ball

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I understand that a lot of the stuff that we post here is very 12 year old humor'esque, and most of the time it's a stretch, but there are some that just speak for themselves. Like this clip of Phillies' announcer, Sarge Matthews, talking about jerking off balls! Via HHR....



Hey....if it comes, it comes. I don't know if I've heard better advice in my life.

Audio: Sarge Mathews on Jerking off the Ball (Hugging Harold Reynolds)

3 Comments:

Is this the part where the sports blogosphere jumps the shark?

OMG, he said JERK OFF!! Holy crap! That's a double entendre!!!! AHHHH!!!!

Sean OLeary said...
Jul 30, 2009, 1:57:00 PM  

I hope he did not mean that the way that it came out.

Nathan Brice said...
Jul 30, 2009, 2:06:00 PM  

I think he meant to literally masturbate, guys.

Anonymous said...
Aug 2, 2009, 11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment