Rich Eisen Is Horny

Friday, July 10, 2009

Given his propensity to receive sexy emails, you'd think that title is something racy, but alas....it is not. Rich Eisen is one of the media's brightest Twitters, and yesterday for some reason, his page was taken over and had one interesting tweet. Via Sox and Dawgs....

Now I'm not one to tell someone how to hack, but you'd think they could come up with something more clever than just, "I'm Horny." Rich Eisen has since figured out that he was hacked and has changed his password (1,2,3,4,5??? I got the same combination on my luggage!).

Rich Eisen Twitter Page Hacked (Sox and Dawgs)

Posted by Awful Announcing at 10:47 AM

4 Comments:

Excellent Spaceballs reference, you mog.

GMoney said...
Jul 10, 2009, 12:12:00 PM  

I bet she gives great helmet.

Mez said...
Jul 10, 2009, 12:19:00 PM  

I follow Rich on Twitter and for the record, he claims his account is now impenetrable. Perhaps he should spice his twits up a bit as at times they're pretty trite.

Brad James said...
Jul 10, 2009, 1:39:00 PM  

There's no way his account was hacked.

Dr Huxtable said...
Jul 10, 2009, 4:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment