They Really Should Have Worked The ZZ Top Guys Into This Video

Saturday, June 16, 2007

(posted by OMDQ)

The original plan was to use Maria Sharapova's performance in a Wimbledon tuneup as an excuse to post this video, which has quickly become one of my favorite commercials (even if I occasionally forget that the dog is not actually "talking").

Looking around YouTube, however, convinced me to go in another direction. This video has probably been seen posted somewhere else in the past - it's been on the site for nine months and has almost 50,000 views, so Deadspin or somebody might have found it previously - but I don't care. And neither should you.



You really can't go wrong with Maria Sharapova and ZZ Top.

(The original "Legs" video is here, if you're interested.)

Posted by One More Dying Quail at 6:04 PM

2 Comments:

She is so ridiculously beautiful.

Scrappled said...
Jun 16, 2007, 11:43:00 PM  

I'm almost old enough(literally) to be her grandfather, but I could care less; she's smoking hot. Loves me some ZZ Top, too.

Anonymous said...
Jun 17, 2007, 1:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment