Anyone Have A Contact At Customs???

Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Just curious because Peter King is openly and admittedly breaking the law. From PK's latest Monday Morning Quarterback....

10. I think these are my non-football thoughts of the week

a. I know it's illegal to even imply this, but there's not a lot of better things to do in the world on a nice early-summer night than smoke a Cuban Cohiba, which I was lucky enough to be able to do the other night to celebrate 27 years of wedded bliss.

b. Who woke up Kaz Matsui? The guy's playing like Ichiro.

First....I wouldn't be openly admitting that you're breaking the law on these here internets. The Federalies will take you down to Chinatown for something like that. Second....why is the name Ichiro italicized?

Monday Morning QB (CNNSI)

P.S.- Do you think comparing Kaz Matsui to another Asian baseball player is just because King is lazy as hell?

P.P.S.- Congrats on the Anniversary PK!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:10 PM

6 Comments:

A man needs to get away with a cigar after he ranks Jon Kitna over a Super Bowl winner like Big Ben.

What a steamer he threw out there...

I tihnk these are my non-football thoughts for these five minutes before I leave work.

Item: does Peter King have self-esteem problems?

Item: Mary Beth King, are you having fun? It's important to have fun, don't let Coach tell you otherwise

Item: the water I get next door is fresh and cold, nothing better

Item: Item:

Item: Chris Berman, what's the story? The boogers? I use an old Starbucks cup and wipe them inside after I'm done sucking the remaining coffee out of the cardboard

E Buzz said...
Jun 19, 2007, 5:00:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spectacular Sam said...
Jun 19, 2007, 9:39:00 PM  

Do you think comparing Kaz Matsui to another Asian baseball player is just because King is lazy as hell?"

Yes.

I think this is my non-football thought for the week: Peter, I don't give a shit about your personal life.

Spectacular Sam said...
Jun 19, 2007, 9:42:00 PM  

Peter King's lazy? You must be kidding.

Free Pacman said...
Jun 19, 2007, 10:53:00 PM  

Ha...that picture of PK looks 10 years old.

Anonymous said...
Jun 20, 2007, 7:36:00 AM  

I bet it took a whole week to get that picture so Peter liked it...

Item: the angle of my chin isn't right, can we adjust it?

Item: Mr. Photographer, my mouth is open like this because I am a happy guy. Not too much to ask.

Item: no, I never played football, I look sort of like I maybe could have at one point, don't you think?

E Buzz said...
Jun 20, 2007, 8:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment