I'm Here! We Can Do The News!

Saturday, June 02, 2007


(OMDQ was born three days early - and has never been on time since)

Know what? That's only the second time I've stolen that joke to use on this blog. And I'll probably do it again.

What a weekend this is turning out to be. My wife's baby shower was today - I didn't really have to attend, but was still charged with entertaining my father and brother-in-law for much of the afternoon (what did we do? Sat in my apartment and watched TV. Oh, and my dad took a nap), so not much could be done in the way of writing/surfing the Net. And tomorrow, I have some sort of get-together with people my wife works with - I can't complain too much about that, since she hangs out with my work friends all the time, but it still means that posts will probably be sparse around these parts.

But anyway - I may be late, but it's still Saturday. The plan is to post like a beast tonight (note: "like a beast" translates to "two posts") and actually earn my keep around here. There's some good stuff going on (Red Sox-Yankees and Pistons-Cavs Game 6, for starters), so there should be plenty to talk about.

(Photo: View Askew)

Posted by One More Dying Quail at 9:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment