Lebron Commercial Leaked

Wednesday, June 06, 2007


So you DON'T have to watch Sports Center tonight....here's the commercial I mentioned earlier....


I could do without the song, but slow-motion/b&w gets me every darn time.

P.S.- I thought I was first, but Shoals already had it over at The Haus. I love his take...."I also have some issues with the soundtrack. "I Shall Be Released" is all about some guy imprisoned who has faith that he will be freed. I guess there have been some huge expectations placed upon LeBron, but he's hardly been suffering. Dude is twenty-two and in the Finals."

Funny, but true.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:31 PM

2 Comments:

I'm liking the song - it goes well with the black & white and slow motion.

Jun 6, 2007, 5:40:00 PM  

I'm backing too on the soundtrack. I like the juxtaposition of such a fast game and hard throw down with the black and white/soulful song.

Bstone said...
Jun 6, 2007, 11:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment