Gwen Stefani And Trampolines......What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Good lord there is so much to get to today, and the Ladies... had to drop the Hot Blogger bomb today?!?!?! Anywho, if I didn't post this video this very second...I'd never get to it. And the world must see this....


Fanhouse provides the video, but I ask you....Which role do you think is more dangerous? The actual trampoline jumping, or the human catcher on the floor???

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:39 AM

2 Comments:

You know the thing where you take a blanket and a bunch of people grab the sides and throw someone up?

1. at a rugby team party, they had a girl on the blanket and she was willing, for a while, until they started slamming her off the ceiling.

2. I was at lollapalooza in 95 and watched another girl got thrown about ten feet up and then went right through the blanket, leaving a hole where she went through.

This looks as stupid.

E Buzz said...
Jun 6, 2007, 11:08:00 AM  

Wow...talk about high risk, to everyone involved. One mistake could cause serious injury...

I found myself hypnotized by the entire video and I'm not sure why (it might have been the Stefani song, but I liked her stuff with No Doubt better).

I don't know why people would perform in such a sport, but the rewards must be worth it!

Venkman said...
Jun 6, 2007, 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment