Your MNF Video Of The Night: Everyone Do The Emmitt Cool Pose!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Emmitt Smith made it through a night of coverage without saying anything too crazy, but with Donovan on the stage following the game, the four-man set decided to give us a new Emmittism. It wasn't spoken word, as most Emmittisms are, but rather a pose that everyone decided to break out during the postgame interview. I give you the Emmitt "Cool Pose"!



I always thought that was the Emmitt "I'm going to look at you like you're saying something crazy, even though I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about" pose. So yeah....thanks for clarifying, Stu!

4 Comments:

Tony and Jaws were passive-aggressively going at it last night.

I am going to find a copy of the game and transcribe it, cuz I'm nuts, but also because it might be the most unprofessional hacky garbage I've seen out of that douche.

E Buzz said...
Dec 16, 2008, 9:21:00 AM  

Donovan McNabb is a loser.

GMoney said...
Dec 16, 2008, 10:50:00 AM  

Anybody catch these gems from Emmitt's postgame comments:

"Westbrook couldn't get the runninggame going but he was effective on the ground."

"Romeo Cornell"

How and why? Please tell me.

Anonymous said...
Dec 16, 2008, 11:19:00 AM  

Thank you for fixing your feed!

Thank goodness we have emmitt, because in about a month I won't be able to make my "president's english" joke anymore.

testing thing said...
Dec 16, 2008, 6:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment