Mike Tirico Gives An "Up Close" Look At Monday Night Football

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have a little year in review piece going up for Monday Night Football later in the day, but MDS of Fanhouse got the chance to sit down with Mike Tirico before last night's game to talk about the crew's third year in the booth. Tirico answers questions about his preparation, and Jaws' Xs and Os, but more importantly....does Tony Kornheiser mention Brett Favre too many times?



Great interview, but that camera sure is close. I kid, I kid. I also think that's as good of a booth breakdown as you're ever going to get. I'm not saying whether the three succeed in their preparation, but you can definitely tell that's the direction they're going on gameday.

ESPN's Mike Tirico Discusses His Preparation and Working With Jaws and Tony (Fanhouse)

2 Comments:

I don't know if he mentions Favre too much, but I'm sick and fucking tired of Tony still dropping Sarah Palin references.

GMoney said...
Dec 23, 2008, 10:46:00 AM  

With that screen shot, I feel like he's about to ask me if I want the Blue Pill or the Red Pill...

Anonymous said...
Dec 23, 2008, 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment