Sunday, December 21, 2008
Courtesy of Sports by Brooks, we have the highlights of Titans players stomping on a Terrible Towel after beating the Steelers in Nashville today.
Late game round-ups:
- The Jets go to the West Coast and blow it once again. Seattle wins 13-3 on a couple of field goals, good D, and a TD pass from Seneca Wallace to John Carlson....but we can't forget Favraro's two picks, including one to kill the drive near the end.
- Here's a bizarre stat line: 18/25, 236 yards, 2 TDs. That's JaMarcus Russell's passing numbers against the Houston D. 27-16, Raiders, with a minute left.
- The Skins are up 10-3 on Philly thanks to a Clinton Portis touchdown and some stereotypically bizarre Andy Reid play calling. (Short screen to Westbrook on 3rd and goal from the 6, ahoy!)
- Atlanta has just owned Minnesota today. 24-10, despite fumbling the ball four times. One TD pass for Matt Ryan, one score each for Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood. 4:30 left.
- Buffalo is up 30-23 in Denver, as the Broncos are determined to make the Bills look good and set up a showdown in San Diego for the AFC Worst title next week. Two rushing TDs for Jay Cutler, and Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson both have rushing TDs.
Posted by Signal to Noise at 6:50 PM