March Is Apparently A Brotherhood

Thursday, March 12, 2009


I don't quite understand the whole tagline, but the fact that Adidas got KG, Dwight Howard, T-Mac and Josh Smith, to randomly visit Colleges and put on their jerseys, is pretty cool. Here are the Garnett and Howard spots via First Cuts....




So now that I think about it, I guess each four picked who they think is going to win it all, and these are the commercials they came up with. I guess it's an okay idea, but I'm more interested in the jerseys. I'm pretty sure that KG-UCLA junks would go for a pretty penny on Ebay.

9 Comments:

It's like the Skulls - once a skull, always a skull. Or the Pagans Motocycle gang!

www.sundayhop.com

JayPwn said...
Mar 12, 2009, 1:16:00 PM  

I'd like to know who T-Mac and Smith took.

And I dunno about Superman 2.0's pick, since Kansas is lookin like some shit against Baylor.

Bazooka Jones said...
Mar 12, 2009, 1:21:00 PM  

Am I the only one to notice that none of these guys went to college?

Brad James said...
Mar 12, 2009, 1:24:00 PM  

Tracy McGrady got hurt trying to put on the jersey.

GMoney said...
Mar 12, 2009, 1:25:00 PM  

Brad James, apparently the point is lost on you.

Gypsy Biker said...
Mar 12, 2009, 1:40:00 PM  

The "picks" are not coincidental. I believe all four of the those schools are Addidas schools. No way a Nike sponsored school is showing up in one of these commercials.

Kevin Bell said...
Mar 12, 2009, 1:42:00 PM  

So none of these guys went to college, and they are in ads promoting addidas' ties to the NCAA tournament? Wouldn't it be better to show guys who actually played well in the tourney?

testing thing said...
Mar 12, 2009, 7:25:00 PM  

"Junks?" Has that now replaced "duds" and "threads" as the popular slang for clothing? Man, I'm old.

Jay said...
Mar 13, 2009, 3:10:00 PM  

I think that'sd that's the point of the spots brad. Only problem I have is I seriously doubt any of those guy's would've went to those schools.

Cool commercials anyway.

Nelvis said...
Mar 14, 2009, 2:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment