De La Hoya - Mayweather Will Be A Show

Friday, May 04, 2007


Man I wish Boxing would get out of the Pay-Per-View business. If this was on cable I wouldn't leave the house. Do you know why? No, not because this fight could possibly save the sport. No, not because the "Sweet Science" that is Boxing will be on display.

It will be because of one reason.....

Rapper 50 Cent will lead Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his entourage into the MGM Grand Garden arena on Saturday night. He'll perform his new song, "Straight to the Bank," as he walks to the ring, his debut of the track in front of an audience.
Awwww jyea! I haven't been this excited for a ring entrance since James "The Grim Reaper" Roper had Red and Meth lead him into the ring with Da Rockwilder. What's that you say? That was a movie??? Okay I'll go with Prince Haseem then....



The Scene and Heard (Las Vegas Review Journal)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:07 PM

3 Comments:

Pay-Per View has ruined boxing. As of right now, I'm still trying to talk my friends into buying it because 24/7 on HBO has me hooked on the fight

Marco said...
May 4, 2007, 5:45:00 PM  

i want to watch but i aint paying no ppv.

ill just watch it later on tvlinks

Anonymous said...
May 4, 2007, 8:36:00 PM  

Naseem.

Unknown said...
May 5, 2007, 12:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment